Old 03-23-2009, 06:56 PM

Talking East Coast Yank Shoutin' Out

Hello, My name is Erik but you can call me E-Rock, EZ/EZ_E, E-Money etc...
I'm currently a 19 year old sophomore in college and I've been bustin' plastic caps since I was 13. I don't know if any over seas players know of the Lionclaws MilSim Ops but I'm working on attending my third Lionclaws OPs. My loadout ranges from contemporary molle gear; back to my first piece of ALICE equipment with roles ranging from SF to Insurgent.
I roll with: TM M4A1-Modified with deepfire M100 spring, tappet plate, nozzle head but have stock gear and piston.
KSC G18c w/ barrel thread adapter, silence and extended mag.
Those are my usual killing implements; I have other backups but don't have the time to list it all.

I have one question: Does anyone know the estimations for the FPS conversion of Madbull springs?

-Peace, EZ
Old 03-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
I have one question: Does anyone know the estimations for the FPS conversion of Madbull springs?
-Peace, EZ
I believe, like Systema springs, their number designation is *roughly* meters per second with a .2 bb. So M100 = 328fps, M120 = 393, etc

someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Old 03-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Administrator

While on the topic of madbull springs... has anyone used them? Are they any good? I really like the idea of color coded springs... I've got a drawer full of used springs, and since they're all black, I have no idea what they are. =\
Old 03-24-2009, 11:54 AM

Yeah I've used them but at the time didn't have a chrono. They're real nice springs, quality build, and they're guaranteed to remain consistent for 100,000 shots.