Old 10-04-2009, 10:48 AM

Default New Magazines Feeding Issue

So I own an ICS M4 S.I.R. and i bought some King Arms 120 round mid caps. They are not feeding properly all the time. I tried to lube the mag and at first it got rid of the problem but now the problem is back. Any suggestions?
Old 10-12-2009, 01:39 PM

I have been battling this exact issue with mine for over 2 months. I added tape to the rail/slide on the back of the mags and that seemed to help a little, but it is not perfect and after a while I had to redo it. In game I will have to push the mags forward from the bottom to get them to feed. I am not sure which mags I am using, but they are plastic.. I also noticed that the wires from the gear box have been getting in the way of the hop up at times... I had to remove the wire guide because it was cutting the wires and shorting them together..
Old 10-13-2009, 11:34 AM

well i went to a game on saturday and asked the gun doc at the game what he recommended i do. He told me to only put about 100 bb's in each mag instead of forcing the whole 120 bb's in as well as take the spring out stretch it out lube the whole thing and then put the mags back together. Then to get the un-jamming rod that came with the gun and work the spring up and down inside the mag like a hundred times. I did everything except for the unjamming rod thing (because i was at a game) and they worked fine.

I am going to work the springs this week while watching tv, so hopefully next game all my mags will be good to go with no issues.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:40 PM

OK, thanx for sharing... I will give that a shot.. I pulled on apart once and could not get it back together.... All thumbs... lol.... I will post back if that worx for me.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:29 AM

Send a message via AIM to stanletmontena Send a message via Skype™ to stanletmontena

All the best to do it SHWELL hope you have done it properly and were able to assemble it again without having any problem